It takes part in the events involving the Royal protocols and national and public celebrations through performances that promote the spirit of nationalism and the community partnership strategy.&nbs...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
Civil Defence begins safety drive for campers
In order to strengthen community partnership, the General Directorate of Civil Defence has launched its annual safety awareness campaign for campers.
The campaigns will continue until February 24 and include visits to the camping area to highlight common wrong practices in tents and ensure safe camping. The campaign members have been distributing gifts and leaflets to encourage campers to follow safety rules.
The campaign aims to reduce accidents during the camping season and to inspect safety conditions in tents. The General Directorate has thanked the campers for their cooperation in making the campaign a success.
- Deputy Interior Minister leads Bahrain team at global security forum
- Brigadier Bin Daina: Community partnership HE Interior Minister's pioneer initiative
- HE Interior Minister receives Turkish Ambassador
- NPRA holds course on client services
- Southern Police: Asian woman's attacker arrested
- HE Interior Minister receives Russian Ambassador
- Terror suspects planning assassination attempts arrested
- HE Interior Minister receives US Ambassador
- Asian arrested for selling alcohol
- Civil Defence received 10 hazardous substance-related cases in 2016