General Directorate of Traffic
It adopts a comprehensive strategy with the basic aim of achieving traffic safety to protect lives and property and ensure smooth traffic flow. This is achieved through law enforcement campaigns, bes...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
Panel meets to discuss tennis tournament
The committee to oversee the Interior Ministry’s Future ITF Tennis Championship 2017 has held a meeting chaired by Public Security Sports Association President Col. Khalid Al Khayat at the Public Security Officers Club.
The tournament is expected to start on March 19 at the club in association with 50 players from other countries.
The meeting discussed the requirements of the event and preparations, including media coverage, to ensure its success.
- HE Interior Minister praises strong Tunisia ties
- NPRA asks Bahrainis with dual nationality to regularise status
- Coast Guard Commander opens 10th vessel captains course
- Awareness campaigns promote traffic safety
- Asian arrested with drugs worth BD236,000
- Drive for motorcyclists’ safety to continue till Feb.-end
- NPRA hosts ‘Protect Your Heart’ awareness campaign
- Coast Guard Commander receives CTF 150 Commander
- HE Interior Minister stresses constant efforts for traffic safety
- 2 European exchange robbers arrested within 48 hours