The Royal Academy of Police Message
The Academy believes in efficiency and professionalism in performance and in developing police, law, social and other human sciences within the framework of the values and principles derived form Isl...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
29 arrested for violating residency rules
The Nationality, Passport and Residence Affairs (NPRA) has announced the arrest of 29 Asians for violating residency rules and working as hawkers without licences. They were arrested through the Search and Follow-up Directorate in cooperation with the Labour Market Regulatory Authority and the Capital Governorate.
The Undersecretary of Ports, Search & Follow-up said on Tuesday that the campaign was part of the directives of His Excellency the Interior Minister and follow up by the Interior Ministry Undersecretary for the NPRA to check the number of illegal workers and arrest violators of residency rules.
He said that legal action has been taken against the violators and those involved with them. He also appreciated the efforts which had contributed to the success of the campaign and said the directorate would continue to conduct similar campaigns against illegal workers.
- National Disaster Management Committee to hold an exercise on Wednesday
- Chief of Public Security Chairs National Disaster Management Committee Meeting
- Customs President receives British Ambassador
- RAP concludes three courses
- Customs President receives MP Jalal Al Mahfoodh
- HE Interior Minister attends MOI shooting tourney event
- Public Security Chief: Strategy in place to handle major disasters
- Civil Defence takes part in Oman search-and-rescue course
- Police action taken in case of woman falling from building
- Operations room received 25,515 cases in one year