General Directorate of Traffic
It adopts a comprehensive strategy with the basic aim of achieving traffic safety to protect lives and property and ensure smooth traffic flow. This is achieved through law enforcement campaigns, bes...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
Chief of Public Security receives Korean Ambassador
Chief of Public Security Major-General Tariq Al Hassan received Korean Ambassador Park Ho on Wednesday.
They reviewed issues of common interest and steps to reinforce bilateral cooperation and coordination against nuclear and radiation threats as part of the national plan to respond to nuclear radiation emergencies.
The meeting was also attended by the Director-General of Civil Defence, the Director of Joint Counterterrorism Centre and the Head of the Executive Office of the National Crisis Management Committee.
- HE Interior Minister praises strong Tunisia ties
- NPRA asks Bahrainis with dual nationality to regularise status
- Coast Guard Commander opens 10th vessel captains course
- Awareness campaigns promote traffic safety
- Asian arrested with drugs worth BD236,000
- Drive for motorcyclists’ safety to continue till Feb.-end
- NPRA hosts ‘Protect Your Heart’ awareness campaign
- Coast Guard Commander receives CTF 150 Commander
- HE Interior Minister stresses constant efforts for traffic safety
- 2 European exchange robbers arrested within 48 hours