It takes part in the events involving the Royal protocols and national and public celebrations through performances that promote the spirit of nationalism and the community partnership strategy.&nbs...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
HE Interior Minister and EU Council team discuss security
His Excellency Interior Minister Lt-General Shaikh Rashid bin Abdullah Al Khalifa received the Middle East and Gulf Operations Team at the European Union Council on Wednesday. Deputy Interior Minister Lt-General Adel bin Khalifa Al Fadel and Assistant Undersecretary for Legal Affairs Major-General Mohammed Buhamood also attended the meeting.
HE the Interior Minister welcomed the EU delegation and said the visit was meant to exchange views. He praised the Bahrain-EU ties and said that Bahraini society continued to reinforce nationalism, adding that the Interior Ministry was keen on promoting development to face security challenges.
He briefed the delegation on the Ministry’s efforts to maintain security, general order and safety. Its members were shown some of the confiscated weapons and equipments used to commit acts of terrorism, violence and vandalism.
The meeting was also attended by the Director of the Ministry’s Joint Counter-terrorism Centre.
- Southern Police: attacker of an Asian Woman held
- HE Interior Minister receives Russian Ambassador
- Terror suspects planning assassination attempts arrested
- HE Interior Minister receives US Ambassador
- Asian arrested for selling alcohol
- Civil Defence received 10 hazardous substance-related cases in 2016
- Asian woman doctor arrested for illegal abortions
- HE Interior Minister receives French-Bahrain Friendship Society team
- HE Interior Minister receives Shaikh Abdullah bin Rashid Al Khalifa
- Muharraq police discuss issue of illegal workers