It takes part in the events involving the Royal protocols and national and public celebrations through performances that promote the spirit of nationalism and the community partnership strategy.&nbs...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
Traffic Science Forum inaugurated
As part of the Gulf Traffic Week, Deputy Chief of Public Security Brigadier Shaikh Khalifa bin Ahmed Al Khalifa and President of the University of Bahrain Dr Riyadh Hamza inaugurated the 4th Traffic Science Forum on Wednesday. Director-General of Traffic Shaikh Abdurahman bin Abdulwahab Al Khalifa and members of GCC traffic delegations also attended the event.
The Deputy Chief toured the exhibition held on the sidelines of the forum. It showcased the cars and motorcycles damaged in serious accidents and photographs of the traffic weeks held over more than 30 years.
At the end of the event, the General Directorate of Traffic gifted the UoB a commemorative plaque in appreciation of its efforts to organise the forum and create awareness among the students who form an important section of drivers. The UoB also gifted a plaque to the forum sponsor.
- Southern Police: attacker of an Asian Woman held
- HE Interior Minister receives Russian Ambassador
- Terror suspects planning assassination attempts arrested
- HE Interior Minister receives US Ambassador
- Asian arrested for selling alcohol
- Civil Defence received 10 hazardous substance-related cases in 2016
- Asian woman doctor arrested for illegal abortions
- HE Interior Minister receives French-Bahrain Friendship Society team
- HE Interior Minister receives Shaikh Abdullah bin Rashid Al Khalifa
- Muharraq police discuss issue of illegal workers