The Royal Academy of Police Message
The Academy believes in efficiency and professionalism in performance and in developing police, law, social and other human sciences within the framework of the values and principles derived form Isl...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
Traffic Science Forum inaugurated
As part of the Gulf Traffic Week, Deputy Chief of Public Security Brigadier Shaikh Khalifa bin Ahmed Al Khalifa and President of the University of Bahrain Dr Riyadh Hamza inaugurated the 4th Traffic Science Forum on Wednesday. Director-General of Traffic Shaikh Abdurahman bin Abdulwahab Al Khalifa and members of GCC traffic delegations also attended the event.
The Deputy Chief toured the exhibition held on the sidelines of the forum. It showcased the cars and motorcycles damaged in serious accidents and photographs of the traffic weeks held over more than 30 years.
At the end of the event, the General Directorate of Traffic gifted the UoB a commemorative plaque in appreciation of its efforts to organise the forum and create awareness among the students who form an important section of drivers. The UoB also gifted a plaque to the forum sponsor.
- RAP concludes three courses
- Customs President receives MP Jalal Al Mahfoodh
- HE Interior Minister attends MOI shooting tourney event
- Public Security Chief: Strategy in place to handle major disasters
- Civil Defence takes part in Oman search-and-rescue course
- Police action taken in case of woman falling from building
- Operations room received 25,515 cases in one year
- MOI Undersecretary praises Traffic staff following F1
- Man arrested for trying to steal money from ATM
- 6,74,745 visitors to Bahrain during F1