The Royal Academy of Police Message
The Academy believes in efficiency and professionalism in performance and in developing police, law, social and other human sciences within the framework of the values and principles derived form Isl...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
Coast Guard Commander receives US vice-admiral
Coast Guard Commander Brigadier Ala’a Siyadi received US Deputy Commandant for Mission Support Vice-Admiral Sandra Stosz on Tuesday.
The meeting was also attended by US Ambassador William Roebuck and military attaché at the US Embassy Col. Stephen Bosnit.
At the meeting, the Coast Guard Commander affirmed the importance of exchanging visits to promote cooperation to improve maritime security. The meeting discussed security cooperation and coordination and issues of common interest.
The guests were briefed on the Maritime Operations Centre when Vice-Admiral Stosz praised the security services and the technology in use. She wished further development and success to the Coast Guard.
- National Disaster Management Committee to hold an exercise on Wednesday
- Chief of Public Security Chairs National Disaster Management Committee Meeting
- Customs President receives British Ambassador
- RAP concludes three courses
- Customs President receives MP Jalal Al Mahfoodh
- HE Interior Minister attends MOI shooting tourney event
- Public Security Chief: Strategy in place to handle major disasters
- Civil Defence takes part in Oman search-and-rescue course
- Police action taken in case of woman falling from building
- Operations room received 25,515 cases in one year