The Royal Academy of Police Message
The Academy believes in efficiency and professionalism in performance and in developing police, law, social and other human sciences within the framework of the values and principles derived form Isl...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
RAP and Isa Cultural Centre sign MoU
The Royal Academy of Police (RAP) has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Isa Cultural Centre on mechanisms to exchange expertise. The cooperation will cover consultations, field visits and access to the databases of each other to enrich scientific and academic research.
The MoU includes coordination while holding courses, workshops and conferences to serve the interests of both parties.
Chief of Public Security and Chairman of the RAP Scientific Council Major-General Tariq Al Hassan and Deputy Chairman of the Board of Trustees and Executive Director of Isa Cultural Centre Dr Shaikh Khalid bin Khalifa Al Khalifa signed the MoU.
The Chief said that the MoU was part of the Interior Ministry’s resolve to reinforce research and academic cooperation with prestigious organisations through joint academic research and training. He praised the role of the Isla Cultural Centre in improving cultural awareness to serve the nation and achieve national goals.
Dr Shaikh Khalid praised the RAP’s major efforts and its distinguished workforce for reinforcing national values among Interior Ministry personnel to promote and protect national achievements, security and stability.
He said the centre was dedicated to promoting community partnership with various organisations to meet the aspirations of the leadership for the development and prosperity of the nation.
- National Disaster Management Committee to hold an exercise on Wednesday
- Chief of Public Security Chairs National Disaster Management Committee Meeting
- Customs President receives British Ambassador
- RAP concludes three courses
- Customs President receives MP Jalal Al Mahfoodh
- HE Interior Minister attends MOI shooting tourney event
- Public Security Chief: Strategy in place to handle major disasters
- Civil Defence takes part in Oman search-and-rescue course
- Police action taken in case of woman falling from building
- Operations room received 25,515 cases in one year