The Royal Academy of Police Message
The Academy believes in efficiency and professionalism in performance and in developing police, law, social and other human sciences within the framework of the values and principles derived form Isl...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
6,74,745 visitors to Bahrain during F1
Assistant Undersecretary for Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs Shaikh Ahmed bin Isa Al Khalifa said on Tuesday that the Bahrain ports had witnessed a rush of visitors during the Bahrain Grand Prix (Formula 1) with the number of those arriving through King Fahad Causeway and Bahrain International Airport reaching 6,74,745.
He said the F1 visas also witnessed an increased by 24% compared to last year. This shows the success of Bahrain in hosting major international events, he said, and praised the Interior Ministry personnel for ensuring the success of the event by facilitating the processing of the travellers’ papers and taking steps to issue visas.
- National Disaster Management Committee to hold an exercise on Wednesday
- Chief of Public Security Chairs National Disaster Management Committee Meeting
- Customs President receives British Ambassador
- RAP concludes three courses
- Customs President receives MP Jalal Al Mahfoodh
- HE Interior Minister attends MOI shooting tourney event
- Public Security Chief: Strategy in place to handle major disasters
- Civil Defence takes part in Oman search-and-rescue course
- Police action taken in case of woman falling from building
- Operations room received 25,515 cases in one year