General Directorate of Guards
It contributes to making Bahrain safer by providing high levels of guarding for society as well as vital establishment. Its personnel use the best technical systems to perform their tasks with effic...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
'You Are Fake News': Donald Trump Tells CNN Reporter During Presser
Donald Trump today got into a shouting match with a CNN reporter during his press conference as the President-elect refused to allow him a question and slammed the news network as "fake news".
Mr Trump engaged in a war of words with the CNN reporter over the release of an unverified dossier by BuzzFeed, which he termed as "failing piece of garbage".
With Mr Trump looking to call on other reporters, CNN journalist Jim Acosta yelled out, "Since you are attacking us, can you give us a question?"
"Not you," Mr Trump said, adding that, "Your organisation is terrible!"
The reporter pressed on saying, "You are attacking our news organisation, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?"
Mr Trump countered by telling him "don't be rude".
"I'm not going to give you a question," Mr Trump responded.
"I'm not going to give you a question. You are fake news!" the President-elect asserted.
Mr Trump dismissed as "nonsense" the media claims that Russia has compromising information on him, saying the allegations may have been leaked by US intelligence agencies and it would be a "tremendous blot" on their record if they did that."
"It's frankly outrageous and highly irresponsible for a left-wing blog...to drop highly salacious and flat-out false information on the Internet just days before he takes the oath of office," he said, referring to BuzzFeed.
"The fact that BuzzFeed and CNN made the decision to run with this unsubstantiated claim is a sad and pathetic attempt to get clicks," he said during the press conference.
- Sweden Has No Idea What Trump Meant When He Said, 'You Look At What's Happening...In Sweden'
- CCTV Footage Shows Deadly Assault On North Korean Leader's Half-Brother
- We Thought New Zealand Was An Island Nation; Scientists Say It's The Tip Of A 'Hidden Continent'
- Suicide Bomb In Market In Somalia Capital Kills 39, Injures Over 50
- Adolf Hitler's Personal Phone Sells For More Than $240,000
- Man survives 20m fall down cliff in Sydney
- East Ukraine ceasefire due to take effect
- McCain: Dictators 'get started by suppressing free press'
- White House confirms adviser reassigned after disagreeing with Trump
- Blast near Bogota bullring injures 31, many of them police, reports say